In an era full of knowledge, in an era when sports are just needed as students, in an era when children grow up and in an era of constant exploration, sports have become an indispensable product.
And what kind of exercise can make us understand teamwork and team spirit while exercising ourselves?
Children in China, to a great extent, have strong personal abilities, but they are not first-class in teamwork.
In this competitive era, good health is essential. Cultivating a good sport can not only broaden one’s mind, but also cultivate one’s body and mind.
Baseball, a sport full of teamwork, strategy, and self-breakthrough, has become popular in various countries and is on the rise in China.
In the process of training, children need to work together and do their own work well. In anticipation, in the heart of winning, under excellent strategies and in strong psychological quality and concentration, everyone can work together to win the game.
Strength, endurance, speed and willpower are all the foundations of children. In growth, different abilities give different strengths. The advantage of exercise is that children’s minds are cultivated everywhere, and their will is also honed, so that children can have a good psychological quality from an early age.
In baseball, a batter’s correct hitting posture, such as kicking from the back, turning, pulling the arm and swinging the wrist, tests the strength of the players’ legs and arms and the flexibility of the middle part of the body, hands and feet. A base guard can also exercise and test a child’s sensitive quality from accurately taking the ball to the base.
On the court, what is needed is not only good psychological quality, but also excellent technical experience, such as shooting and hitting collisions, stealing bases and touching and killing. Only with good experience can we make the right choice in an emergency.
Cultivate good psychological quality and excellent solutions.
A good sport requires not only a sense of competition, but also a "humble" attitude towards life and opponents at all times. Humility does not mean forbearance, but learning to respect.
On the court etiquette, children will learn to bow and bow when they leave the court, salute each other before and after the competition, raise their hands in the hitting area, and the coach and students will instruct them to take off their hats. Through the infection of sports etiquette, children will gradually develop their self-cultivation and demeanor in the sports field in their lives.
At present, baseball is played in more than 100 countries and regions on five continents. No matter in the United States, or in neighboring Southeast Asian countries such as Japan, Taiwan Province, South Korea and the Philippines, it is the sport with the highest participation among teenagers. Baseball and baseball gloves are the most anticipated birthday gifts for children.
"Happy people use their childhood to cure their whole lives, while unfortunate people use their whole lives to cure their childhood."I think everyone has heard this sentence.
- Children learn about the world from their relationships with their families, and baseball is a sport."the movement to go home". In baseball, home plate means home.
- With a stick, a ball and a pair of gloves, children and parents can build a bridge of communication. You throw the ball, the child catches the ball, and the child throws the ball and you play.There are no barriers between children and parents. On the court, you are teammates, talking on an equal footing and learning from each other. Get to know each other again and establish communication in a more relaxed way.
- When the child’s inner voice is heard and the safe harbor is slowly established, it is difficult to create a gap between you.
Baseball is different from others. Basketball is tall and football is strong. Baseball is tall, short and thin.Different people in different positions, turning their own characteristics into specialties, are masters in the baseball field.
- Because of this, baseballSuitable for both men and women.It is a very undifferentiated sport.
- And it is very suitable for Asians, because it has no physical collision and is very skillful, just like the Japanese baseball team has a high world ranking.
Baseball is the most polite gentleman’s sport. The first lesson of baseball training is often about the etiquette of baseball: bowing and bowing before and after entering the stadium, saluting and paying tribute before and after the game, peer mistakes, not teasing and teasing, but companionship and encouragement.
Children will gain in the process of learning baseball.Humility, gratitude, grace and self-cultivation, transform into a humble and polite little knight.
Zhang Baoshu, who is currently the head coach of MLB Baseball Development Center, once said:"In my 13 years of professional baseball experience, my teammates and coaches are the smartest people I have ever seen in my life."
- This is not difficult to understand, because baseball is a game about solving problems. The game field is unpredictable, and the opponent’s one move and one style must be mentally reacted and then quickly think about the solution.
- To be an excellent baseball player, you need not only sports skills, but also a flexible mind and the ability to judge quickly.
- Extend to the whole life, isn’t it? You need to constantly solve the problems that life throws at you. From this perspective, baseball is a good guide not only at the moment of learning baseball, but also for personal growth career.
Look at this god-level reaction speed.
The optimism of Americans and the perseverance of Japanese must benefit from the shaping of national character by baseball. Baseball is a worldwide sport. Although there are relatively few people playing it in China, it will definitely be a trend in the future.
From a practical point of view, baseball is far less competitive than other sports, and it is relatively easy to make achievements.In MLB, the top baseball organization in the United States, seven people from China have been successfully signed. Comparing football and basketball, the ratio is really high.
For parents who want to send their children abroad to study in the future, cultivating their children to play baseball from an early age can also help them better integrate into the local culture. Why not do it?
These are five reasons to choose baseball.
I hope that through baseball, children can have a wonderful childhood and become intelligent and humble people who focus on their feet and look to the future.
- Chasing for winning or losing, I think, ignores the existence of "people". Utilitarianism, consequentialism and failure are heroes. As long as you lose the game, it means losing everything.
- Just like a gambler who puts all his chips down, a game will decide life and death.
- This is very exciting, and it seems to define a certain meaning for what it does, but the pressure is huge and it is easy to collapse. This is obviously a very fragile system.
- Growth does not mean that winning or losing is not important. Winning is a very important goal as the cornerstone of the team’s existence, but winning is not the goal, but becoming stronger is.
- Winning or losing is only the final result, and even sometimes winning or losing can be a means to become stronger.
- I used to think that if you put pressure on them, you have to force them, control them, and eventhinkYou can control winning or losing, but the fact feedback is absolutely delusional!
- Black swans are everywhere in complex systems, and there are very few things we can control in this world, at least winning or losing is beyond our control.
- If you read the Art of War carefully, you will find that "its core idea is not the method of warfare, but the method of not fighting; Not the method of victory, but the method of invincible;Not because I defeated my opponent, but because my opponent didn’t do well and lost himself. "
- The only thing we can control is ourselves. If we do well and become stronger, we will naturally win the game.